My favorite links from this week:
- The Spy who infiltrated ISIS
- The decline of private ownership in America
- For SaaS products, the duration of the free trial doesn’t meaningfully impact conversion rates
- Why is Digital Ocean succeeding against competitors like AWS? (Twitter thread)
- Apple is ordering a new half-hour comedy show from Charlie Day and Rob McElhenney (It’s always sunny)
- Wormholes Explained by Kurzgesagt (9m)
- Why Turkey’s economic collapse is so scary
- An HBR study concludes: Managers think they’re good at coaching. They’re not.
- Unsurprisingly, San Francisco spends more money on alcohol than any other US city
- One of my favorite videos ever: Grace Hopper explains nanoseconds (2m)
Have a great weekend!