My favorite links this week:
- New Primitive Technology video: Iron Prills (10m)
- Solving the spaghetti problem (why breaking dry spaghetti results in 3 pieces instead of 2)
- What did Ada Lovelace’s program actually do? If you want to see it translated into C, here’s the link
- The North Face becomes the latest company to depart the bay area
- Tom Tunguz explains how and why engineering mgmt roles change so quickly at a high-growth startup
- David Albrecht on half-truths
- Would a multi-planet humanity be freer?
- Video: The Slow-mo Guys blow a bunch of stuff up
- Two Rails-related talks: Turbolinks 5 (which I’m using for a project personally) and Component-Based rails architecture. If you’re a rails dev, I highly recommend watching both.
Have a great weekend.