My favorite links this week:
- In coworking, the market is diversifying, not consolidating. How commercial real estate has misunderstood coworking.
- Interesting post on the constancy of the rate of GDP growth
- Why don’t more cs professors use the results of cs education research?
- Tim Bray, now at Amazon, is working on a universal language of software states
- Amazon announced their own custom designed server processors
- Skin in the game
- Climate Solutions: Is It Feasible to Remove Enough CO2 from the Air?
- Laws and Sausages: How to punish a president who abuses the pardon power
- Unfortunately your personal data is already stolen
- David Attenborough weighs in on the near-term consequences of climate change
- I followed the Minerva project with great interest during my time at Bloc. They’ve now got 600 undergrads and apparently they have a world-class curriculum.
- I agree completely: One of the most toxic, widely-accepted beliefs in business is that there is a tension between speed and quality.
Have a great day!