Interesting links for your Tuesday evening:
- A synopsis of what’s happening economically
- Going behind the back of Steve Jobs and other stories. Always love reading these
- Outstanding speech by Jeff Bezos about values. Worth a watch if you can spare the time.
- I really find this useful: Product decisions can be modeled as functions
- A classic essay on the relationship between solitude and leadership
- Should we let the markets respond or implement government command and control during the pandemic?
- I hope this new comet is visible in the next two months!