Some interesting links for your Monday:
- Trust me, watch this all the way to the end (less than a minute)
- James Bond author Ian Fleming received a critical letter in 1956 regarding Bond’s firearm
- A 2 minute video by Andy Grove from an unknown date briefly explaining OKRs
- What can we learn from The Amish when it comes to healthcare?
- The original Big Short: Jim Fisk and the Civil War Short
- Brian Krebs traces the domain registrations of the “Reopen” surge
- A great way to visualize iPhone pricing
- About the parent wolf of the first wolf in Tahoe in 100 years
- Why discipline beats optimism
- A seemingly credible theory about the history of the coronavirus
- What happens when the tailwind of the internet goes away?
- Why do some people get sicker than others when they catch covid-19?
- Paul Buchheit cuts through the noise w/ a clear plan for the pandemic
- It is not enough to build apps. We must build institutions. – Mark Lutter
Lastly: Instacart is taking legal action against bots that automatically place orders. I am personally surprised they don’t offer this as a service – the market is speaking to them, and they’re not listening.