- Why is China smashing it’s tech industry? TL;DR: The government wants to shift the country’s momentum to “hard tech”, away from consumer-facing tech
- Jazz musician lettering. My personal favorite is Freddie Hubbard.
- David Sacks on the “correct” org charts for startups at different stages
- Delegate outcomes, not methods: “Delegation is in part a learning opportunity, and being overly proscriptive about methods robs your delegate of much of the opportunity to learn.” AMEN.
- Farm Bank let players make money, while supporting real farms. Then the CEO vanished with $80 million
- Walter Kirn on the state of journalism today, recommended
- Why “Bring solutions, not problems” isn’t really the best approach
- A retrospective on Jeff Bezos’ famous memo
- How China is tweaking the story of Christ to fit the CCP’s desired narrative
And finally: Games people play with cash flow