- We are no longer a serious people. Choice quote:
In short, an unserious country mired in the most masturbatory hysterics over bullshit dramas waged war against an insurgency of religious zealots fired by a 7th-century morality, and utterly and totally lost.
- How many pets (projects) do you have? What to do with them?
- California’s dry season is turning into a permanent state of being (phys.org)
- Instead of being ahead of their time, many ideas are behind their time
- Simple systems have less downtime
- Gwen.net on improvements in life since the 90s
- The Gulf Stream is really important. And it could collapse. This would be bad.
- Conan Took the Hard Road: As the country became more polarized, we undervalued his nonpolitical comedy (highly recommended)
And, some embeds: